Meet The Doctors
Dr. James R. Glauser
- Undergraduate completed at Brigham Young University in 1989.
- Graduated from University of Pacific Dental School in 1992 with many honors
- AEDG Residency 1992-1993 (Advanced Education in General Dentistry) UOP/Pacific Presbyterian Hospital
- Orthodontic/Craniofacial & TMJ Residency 1993-1995 Eastman Dental Center/ University of Rochester (Trained by world-renowned orthodontist/Craniofacial expert Daniel Subtelny/Ross Tallents TMJ). Thesis on Timing of Class III treatment based on hand-wrist films.
- Treating over 24,000 patient for Orthodontic/Craniofacial issues or TMJ
- Elite Invisalign provider teens/adults
Dr. Glauser has been married 27 years to Catherine Calderwood Glauser and they have 6 children. He is an avid sports enthusiast:
- ski boarder
- motor cross
- muscle car collector/builder
Dr. Noel A. Williams
- Graduated from BYU in 1994.
- Graduated from University of Texas Dental School at the top of his class in 1999.
- Completed a 2 1/2 year residency at the University of Texas, Houston Dental Branch
- Graduated in 2001 with a Masters degree
- Completed his thesis on growing bone from cartilage
Dr. Williams and his wife Diana were married in 1993 and have four children.