Braces Queen Creek AZ
Different Types of Braces for That Would Cater to Anyone’s Needs
Braces are a common Orthodontic option that is used to straighten teeth for people who have crooked teeth or a misaligned bite. It applies pressure to the teeth which will eventually shift them into its proper alignment.
Patients with Orthodontic problems can benefit from treatment at nearly any age. An ideal time for placement of braces is between 10 and 14 years of age, while the head and mouth are still growing and teeth are more accessible to straightening. However, parents should discuss the matter with their children before braces are applied.
Braces in Queen Creek AZ by Dr. Glauser and Dr. Williams are reliable and safe braces that you’ll surely love. They are known for giving smile to the city. However, getting braces means making a big commitment to Orthodontists for several years. So, don’t be afraid to search around for the best fit, even if you've already had a consult with another doctor at an earlier age. The right Orthodontist can make the entire process much easier.
Braces also become a part of our day to day appearance. They will become as much of part of your style as your clothes or your shoes. That is why picking braces can be so difficult. If you’re considering braces for yourself, you have many options. Here are some different types of braces that you surely enjoy:
- Traditional Metal Braces – it is the most commonly used braces and any orthodontist can provide this system of braces. It is made of stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term “metal mouth” years ago. It also more effective at treating extreme overcrowding than other options like clear braces or Invisalign aligners and are less expensive.
- Ceramic Braces – this is not as visible as metal braces. Ceramic braces are a little more expensive and they’re not as strong as metal braces, but they look good. Ceramic braces are the same size and shape as metal braces, except that they have tooth-colored or clear brackets that blend into teeth. Some even use tooth-colored wires to be even less noticeable.
- Lingual Braces – Lingual braces look like conventional dental braces that have been mounted on the backside of your teeth. This hides them from view, making them unnoticeable to others. These braces are best suited to adult patients, who will appreciate the bespoke nature of the appliance. These braces are not recommended to the patients with a narrow jaw. It is also more expensive than the traditional metal brace.
- Invisalign braces – more commonly referred to as Invisalign clear aligners, are a set of clear trays that are custom fitted to your teeth. These alignment trays are created from molds and can be removed for brushing and flossing. A more affordable alternative to lingual braces and more aesthetically are pleasing than labial braces. This brace suitable for adults of all age.
- Damon Braces – Damon braces are designed to be discreet, comfortable and easy to keep clean. Damon braces have an advantage over traditional braces in the fact that they do not require rubber bands. Instead, the bracket allows for the wire to slide making them more comfortable. It is available in clear brackets for those image-conscious patients.
Whatever your choice is, Glauser Williams Orthodontics can help you get the maximum value from a minimum effort. Once you determine the type of braces you need, you can put their tested experience to work for you to achieve your beautiful smile.
Braces Queen Creek Az
View Larger Map